C&C Final Information
- I had 24 bouncebacks so here we go again. I apologize if you received this twice -
Dear C&C Parents,
Congratulations to you and your swimmers and thank you for a great season! We're getting really close to the last few days of summer swim team.
Here are some important reminders:
1. Please plan to be at Westside Aquatic tonight, Thursday July 18th, by 7:15 pm. After practice we'll meet at Diary Queen at 1806 W Blue Ridge Hwy.
2. Friday's practice will be at Pebble Creek at 10 am and Coach Tom would like ALL swimmers to attend! Afterwards we'll head to Stax Original for breakfast.
3. CHAMPIONSHIPS take place on Saturday, July 20th.
The meet begins at 9 am for 10 & under. The meet will resume on Saturday at 2:30 pm for 11 & up.
Warm ups for 10 & Under are at 8:00-8:15am in lane 5.
Warm ups for 11 & up are at 1:15 - 1:30 in lanes 7 & 8.
**On Saturday afternoon we need a deck marshal for the 11 & up session (on deck - front row action - keeping people from entering the roped off area by the pool)
We also need a parent to work inside to help sort team medals. You may leave the room to watch your swimmer. It's a cush job where you can keep cool.
If you have a swimmer 11 & up, please consider volunteering!
4. CLASSICS take place on Sunday, July 21st.
The meet begins at 1:30 pm for all swimmers.
Warms ups are 12:15 - 12:30 pm in lane 3.
**On Sunday we need a tent parent and another parent to help sort medals. You may leave either position to watch your child swim but please make sure you tell another parent in the tent you are leaving and provide them with the heat sheet. The kids know their events - they may just need help lining up. It will be cooler outside than inside the WAC.
5. Our last event will be at Half Mile Lake on Monday, July 22nd at 6:00 pm. We'll provide pizza and dessert and everyone will receive their C&C medals. Please use this link to RSVP. Bring drinks for your family.
Please reach out to me or Karen Neely if you have questions.