Welcome to the PCHM Swim Team!
PRACTICE TIMES - PRACTICE BEGINS MAY 17th at Pebble Creek Pool
- Before school is out, 10 and under will practice from 4-5 pm, and 11 and up will practice 5-6 pm.
- After school ends, morning practices for 10 and under will be 9-10 am, and 11 and up will be 10-11 am. Afternoon practices for 10 and under will be 4-5 pm, and 11 and up will be 5-6 pm.
- On Thursdays after school ends, we will have meets instead of afternoon practices. Visit our calendar for our meet schedule.
- Guppies will start on June 7th at 2:45 at Half Mile Lake Pool.
- Guppy Meet vs McCarter is on June 26th at Pebble Creek Pool at 8:00 AM.
Your SAIL reps,
Leila Tyler & Stephanie Boyle
A NOTE TO OUR PARENTS -
You do not have to live in Pebble Creek or Half Mile Lake to join the PCHM Swim team. We would love to have your child join our team regardless of where you live! Per SAIL rules, you do have to be a member of a pool. Pool membership information can be found at:
We cannot run a meet without our volunteers! This year we ask that each swimmer have at least one member of their family volunteer for a meet. Over the years, we've had the same family members volunteer for both halves of the meet. If we can't get volunteers, we'll have to go to a points system. If your family hasn't earned any points volunteering there will be a financial impact. Timing is EASY. Being a runner is EASY. Please volunteer to help our team.
- 10 Timers (simple online certification required)
- 1 Chief Timer
- 1 Computer Operator
- 1 Computer Assistant
- 4 Stroke and Turn Judges
- 1 Starter
- 1 Referee
- 2 Clerk-Of-Course
- 2 Records & Ribbons Officials
- 4 Runners
- 2 Tent Parents